~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My life these 2 weeks

Monday, April 27, 2009

I am already 2 weeks old. I spend most of my time sleeping and drinking milk. These 2 weeks, a lot of aunties uncles came to visit me and they brought a lot of gifts for me too. All of them so eager to carry me but most of the time I will be in my dream land when they carry me. Daddy mummy also brought me out to the shopping mall to get me some winter clothings as weather is getting very cold now. They brought me to church on Sunday as well. However, I slept through the worship and service until my feeding time. Mummy also busy bring me for the checkup appointment and breastfeeding class, so every few days mummy will have to drive me to the hospital and midwife clinic. I enjoyed the car ride so much!!!

Currently daddy mommy put me on strict parent-directed feeding. I am train to have my milk every 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Mummy will make sure I have my feeding, waking and nap time every cycle. Sometimes I will be very sleepy after milky time and refuse to stay awake no matter what daddy mummy tried to do. And sometimes I will refuse to sleep. Mummy has to put me down on the bassinet alone to cry for 15-20 min before I fall asleep myself. But I never fail to drink my favourite milk when it is time to feed me.


* Auntie uncles who visited me during these 2 weeks. Sorry for those whom we missed out in the photos


* mummy dressed me up in the bunny suit given by Auntie Regina to church coz the weather that day was freezing cold

* the hair style daddy "design" for me. Do I look cool with it?

* me in my hoodie towel after taking bath

0 comments: