~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Daddy mummy are proud of me!!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Today I did two things that made daddy mummy so proud of me.


I slept through the whole night, 7 hours since the last feed and woke up a happy girl smiling at daddy mummy before mummy feed me. Even though I should sleep for 9 hours instead, but then daddy & mummy said it is a very good progress. I will be able to sleep through 9 hours soon.


Then in the evening after daddy gave me the bath and put me on my tummy on the changing table to massage me, I lift up my head so high up looking at them and smile. They were so thrilled to see me able to lift up my head high up and said to me"Well done Esrene, we are so proud of you!"


2 comments:

Julia said...

I think looks like mummy!!! Esrene is getting cuter day by day.

Liza said...

OMG she's so big now!