~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Thank you Auntie Shirley

Monday, June 1, 2009

Today mommy received a big parcel from US, it is from Auntie Shirley.
In the box there are a lot of gifts for me!!
Auntie Shirley bought me a lot of nice dresses and onesies so that mummy can dress me up. She also bought me some cute hair pins to put on my hair.



Besides that, she also got me a baby first time bible. Auntie Shirley said so that I will get to know Jesus as I grow up. Daddy read me one of the stories in the bible that night and I love it! I paid attention to the whole story.




Auntie Shirley also got mummy some gifts. Auntie Shirley made her a very lovely cupcake scarf, some baby scrapbook stickers and a very pretty ear rings.



Thank you Auntie Shirley, we love love love the pressie so so much. We can't wait to see you soon in Melbourne! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Daddy read bible story book to Caris(belongs to mommy when she was 12), and Caris was so excited that she tore the page :~

Me! said...

Classic! That's Mark's girl! We love it...hahahaha