~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Upgrading....

Monday, June 22, 2009

I am two months old already. As I am soon to out grow my bassinet and has been sleeping longer hour at night, now mummy starts to train me to sleep in my own room during day time. Mummy has to do a lot of setting to make sure my room is comfortable and safe.

She on the heater to warm the room and put me on my sleeping beg.

Then she has to on the room thermometer to make sure the temperature is fine. (Smiley face egg....good!)



Lastly she has to switch on the sound monitor so that she can hear me anywhere especially when she is cooking in the kitchen.



When mummy starts to put me in my cot to sleep, I thought it was a playground. I will observe the nice decoration around, played with myself for 10-15 min before I started to feel bored and realised that mummy put me there to sleep! I will cry and cry to protest. But at last I still fall asleep but will wake up shortly within 45 min to 1 hour coz I am still not used to the new environment. However, day after day, I get used to my room and I start to sleep peacefully there.



By the way, I found a new toy!! My hands!!! I start sucking on my hands every now and then, and I enjoy it so much! Mummy said it is like a yummy drumstick to me. Did mummy tell u that I don't really like dummies? I will spit it out most of the time.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hello Ida, Great job there!!! Baby is looking more and more like you.

Liza said...

She's so active now :) She still does that funny tongue thingy lol