~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Parents room visit

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I visited a few parents rooms in the shopping malls when mommy had to change my nappy or feed me. Among all the parents rooms we have visited, mommy loves The Pines' parents room the most. Why?

Nice decoration even though it is not very big



Nice breastfeeding room with TV! Mummy get to watch tv while feeding me (& daddy too if he follow us there).



Free warm baby wipes! Daddy said if we stay within the walking distance from that shopping mall, mummy can bring me there to change nappy every time. Save a lot of baby wipes money! They also have a very nice bottle warmer, but since mummy breastfeed me, so we don't need to use it.




My satisfying look after milk milk.



Me looking at the mobile hunging on top of the changing table while daddy changed me


1 comments:

Adventurer said...

hey Sel great job for changing diaper! :)