~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Tummy time

Sunday, June 28, 2009

During my wake time, mmmy has been giving me tummy time as many time as she can to help the development of my sensory and movement control. Since week 7, I started to lift up my head when mummy put me on my tummy. Somwtimes, I will be lazy as well, just rest my head on the side.

Now I am 10 weeks old, I want to show you how good I can lift up my head.

Warming up....


Getting there ... (can u see the muscle that I built up from this exercise?)

I can go this high!!!

I can also go with one hand...


Pulse to take photo...

Ok, I have enough. I am tired. Time to take a rest...

2 comments:

Adventurer said...

Esrene is sooooo cute! :)
really got muscle!

Angeline said...

Esrene is super adorable! Her eyes are huge! :)Yesterday Hannah also lifted her head for the first time. Hopefully soon she will be as strong as Esrene :)