~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

7 months old and growing...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I turned 7 months on Saturday!!These are some of the things that I enjoy doing as a 7 month old baby.

I love my food more than milk now. My favourite food now are chicken with avocado puree & Australia juicy mango…yum yum!!

IMG_8434

I can sit myself up from crawling position now. I will do my “ballet split” to position myself up to the sitting position. Daddy mummy didn’t get to take the video, will share with you my new skill when they capture some video of me “performing” my new skill.

I still love reading bible very much.

IMG_8356

Jesus says “man shall not live by bread alone but by the words of God”. So I decided to eat the bible!

IMG_8407

This is how I sound when mummy press on my nose…

I enjoy sitting on daddy's shoulder. I am high high up and can see a lot of things. So fun!!

I love going shopping with daddy mummy. I enjoy it even more if they put me in the trolley…

or in the shopping basket!

IMG_8437 IMG_8438

I love splashing water when I am in the bath tub. It is my little swimming pool at home!! Because of this, I often wet the room carpet. Daddy mummy said they have to bath me in the bathroom in future :( Why can’t the bath tub be my swimming pool???

Besides all these, I love to smile and laugh a lot now. It is a very fun age to be coz I have a lot more skills that enable me see more things and play around…

IMG_8431

0 comments: