~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My 1st Wedding Party

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Auntie Liza and Uncle Simon getting married on Saturday at Morning Star Estate, a very beautiful estate in Mt Eliza. Daddy mummy dressed me up with a new dress that mummy got for me during winter sales.

                        I was wondering, who is this beauty girl in front of the mirror?

IMG_8160

                         Ah….it’s me!!! Am I pretty?

 IMG_8210 IMG_8177

Daddy drove us to this beautiful Estate in the evening. I was so excited that I refused to have my nap in the car until I nearly arrived. So daddy mummy had to stay in the car waiting for me to wake up from my nap after arrived.

This is the view of the wine yard in the estate.

IMG_8253

I love the fresh air and beautiful garden there. See how happy I was. IMG_8240

IMG_8245

Of course daddy mumm don’t forget to take family photo with me. More photos in uncle Chris camera though.

IMG_8256 copy

The wedding theme is red, so daddy wear red tie, mummy wear red flower, I wear red dress.

During the wedding ceremony, I was busy with the ceremony booklet coz I want to know the detail of whole ceremony.

IMG_8286 IMG_8283  

Of course I also enjoyed the wedding ceremony witness Uncle Simon & Auntie Liza exchanged vow. See how much I pay attention during the ceremony.

IMG_8297 IMG_8296  IMG_8295

 

Daddy mummy are very proud of me as I behave really well. After the ceremony, mummy gave me a feed, daddy changed me, then I got into my pram for nap without making noise. I can even slept through during the reception even with music around me!! However, daddy mummy left pretty early so that I didn’t have to go to bed too late.

Overall, I enjoyed my 1st wedding party and met with a lot of aunties uncles,also took a lot of photos with them.

I am so happy for Auntie Liza & Uncle Simon. Congratulation Auntie and Uncle Peeters!!! May you have a blessed marriage together!! (Daddy mummy didn’t manage to capture much photos of you two together so cannot upload here, we will wait for Uncle Chris & Auntie Sue’s photos).

4 comments:

Julia said...

esrene looks so ladylike :) Pretty girl.
doesn't she grab the hair accessory away? Caris hates to have anything on her head.

Selwyn said...

she is a good girl... :)

Ida said...

Hi Julia. Surprisingly she never grab her hair accessory before...maybe she doesn't realise that?

Liza said...

She looked gorgeous in her little red dress