~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Spring Weekend

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weather is getting warmer recently, which means more outdoor activities for me. Last Sat daddy had a bbq with his colleagues at one of his colleague’s BIG house. The house has 11 rooms!! Wow!! There’s a big big garden behind where we had our BBQ. There are some ponds with fishes too. Besides daddy’s colleagues, I got to know a new friend the similar age as me, her name is Mika. She is daddy’s colleague’s daughter, just 1 month younger than me. I had a nap during the bbq while daddy mummy enjoy their first ever Wagyu beef.

IMG_7237 Daddy mummy fall in love with the beef that they said can melt in their mouth. This is also one of the most expensive beef, so they only can have one piece per person. Daddy told me and mummy that to have such a tender beef, they massage the cows, feed the cows with beer and all the pampering stuffs too….mmm…I will try Wagyu beef when I grow up, but for now I only can taste Wagyu beef flavour milk.

IMG_7233 IMG_7240

IMG_7244 IMG_7245

First time sitting on the glass.

IMG_7243

Mummy and I taking photo at the big garden of the house.

I got to go swimming again this week!!! This time, mummy was the one who accompany me down to the pool. I had a great nap and feed before the swim, so I was very happy and enjoy my swim.

I love playing with the small fountain in the baby pool!!! IMG_7247

This is how I move my body to swim forward…this is how I swim breaststroke.

I just love love love swimming!!!!!

IMG_7259

Having great time with mummy in the pool….

IMG_7265 And now taking a family photo before we left.

IMG_7268

I hope daddy mummy can bring me for a swim more often….please daddy mummy??!!

0 comments: