~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

The World is in my hands!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yesterday daddy had a day off. So we had a very great family time together playing at home and also went shopping in the complex. While we were in one of the travel agents, I saw a globe on the desk. Daddy let me have a look at the globe and even show me where I am in the map. I realised that it can turn too! After a few attempt of reaching out to the globe, finally I managed to get hold of it in my hand! Wow, I can’t believe that I have the whole world in my hands!!! I get so excited that I started to swing the globe and even hitting the globe on the desk. You know I just want to see whether the people in the world will be able to come out and say hi to me :) Mummy tried to stop me from hitting the globe but all in vain and finally I throw it on the floor and broke the handle. Oops!! Sorry miss travel agent, I didn’t mind it. She didn’t look very happy after I destroy the “world”. Daddy mummy get ready to pay for the globe that I destroy (which could cost them up to $30-40) and told me this will be one of the most expensive toy I ever have. But thank God miss travel agent was kind enough to let us go without paying.

 IMG_4427 IMG_4431 IMG_4435

The lesson I have learned is, we cannot have the world is our hands, if not we will eventually destroy it! Daddy mummy said they learn the lesson not to let me touch the things which belongs to others just in case I destroy them again.

Daddy mummy put me in the pram while they did their window shopping. I know I shout too much recently until daddy mummy sometimes find it very annoying. So I pull my head band down to cover my mouth just to show them that I will try to keep quiet as much as I can. Do I look like ninja?

 IMG_4422 IMG_4424

This is daddy and I in the shopping mall.

IMG_4425

1 comments:

Adventurer said...

hahaha she is so cute being a ninja! hahahah:P