~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Mummy' Birthday Celebration (catch up update)

Friday, October 23, 2009

I finally celebrated my mummy's birthday. I am so happy. Daddy started to plan with me what to get for mummy but I was so not interested at all. I prefer to be the present instead. Hehehe, so that left daddy cracking his head.

Mummy starting to grow her cuppies business. So daddy got her a wonderful pink Kitchen Aid mixture, because daddy realize the old mixture so getting useless. The old one can stop halfway and even send out small electrical current out. Daddy wanted to time properly for this but realized that when come to mummy's birthday, she may not have any cupcakes to bake. So he unwillingly had to get it and gave mummy an early present. Mummy's wish came true. Kitchen Aid was on her list of things to get.



So came the real day and I can't wait to celebrate with mummy. I wait and wait for daddy to come back, then we can celebrate together. In the morning, flowers arrive for mummy from me and Daddy. I am glad that mummy is happy.


Then daddy came back with so much stuff. Present, food and mummy's favourite cake. Yummy. The best daddy knows that I want to give mummy present, so he bought on my behalf. A nice pink color travelling body wash kit.

This is what I got for mummy


Daddy took so long to come back, I was so sleepy


Of course I also got a present. A lot of wrapping paper to play with

Me and mummy and her favourite cake

I am glad mummy likes all these. however she told me the best present is me being born in this hers and daddy's life.

Mummy, God bless and may He continue to shine upon you and be gracious on you. May He continue to keep you safe and healthy so that I can continue to...emmm...emmm bully you always. :)

0 comments: