~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

6 months now!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am 6 months now! Daddy mummy said time flies, now I am no longer a newborn but a big girl. As I am getting bigger, I am getting more vocal, stronger and of course smarter. I do a lot of thinking, talking, shouting, jumping, flipping and biting as well!

Mummy brought me for 6 month immunisation today, I had 2 injections with only 4 seconds crying. Doctor said I am a tough girl!

These are some of my activities for the past 2 weeks.

I can sit up by myself now, but still not very stable yet. Sometimes I will still fall off to one side.

This is the teether that daddy mummy bought for me. I don’t really like it.

IMG_7026

However, once in a while I will still bite on it when I got no toy to play with.

IMG_7025

But most of the time I will bite on other toys, such as this zebra!

IMG_6783

Oh yah, I can hold my own bottle when mummy feed me on express milk. But most of the time I will play with the bottle after a while and mess up my face with the milk. So mummy seldom allows me to hold it myself.

IMG_6582

I love reading bible nowadays because I want to know Jesus more. I got a bible from Auntie Shirley.

I love reading bible with daddy

IMG_6618

Sometimes I will read by myself

IMG_6568

When I get lazy, I will lay down to read my bible too! Jesus is so amazing and I love reading about Him. You need to read your bible as well ok? So that you can grow as strong as me!

IMG_6772 Sometimes I will act shy in front of daddy mummy. I just trying to be a girl :D

IMG_6828

I love listening to daddy talking to me

IMG_4390

I love snuggle on the bed with mummy for afternoon napIMG_4359

Now I am thinking hard what should I play with next…mm….

IMG_7040

Any idea?

IMG_7042

0 comments: