~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My first food

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Over the weekend, mummy introduced me my first food – rice cereal with breast milk. Few weeks ago, mummy got me a feeding set from Target as there’s 50% bargain on it. Mummy said this set is enough for me to use until 2 year old.

IMG_7087

Daddy mummy put me on the high chair for the first time before feeding me.

This is the high chair Auntie Lip Ping passed to me. I look so small on the high chair.

IMG_7073When mummy feed me with the spoon, I didn’t know how to respond, didn’t know how to swallow the food as well. Mummy tried a few times and I started to get the taste of rice cereal by opening my mouth when the spoon was near! I think I love rice cereal!

IMG_7115

However, I was so full with the milk before, I only managed to take 1 teaspoon of rice cereal. This is how I look like after food.

IMG_7082

Daddy mummy also managed to capture a video for my first food experience.

Now mummy will give me some rice cereal after breastfeed me. She told daddy that she will make some mash vegetable and fruits for me when I can get used to rice cereal. I can’t wait for the yummy food!

Daddy mummy said I am a very good girl over the weekend. Not only I keep smiling most of the time, I also allow auntie uncle to carry me without crying. I even played with them!

Me with Uncle Dave during Nat’s birthday party. I enjoyed my time with Uncle Dave and sit on his lap for close to 1 hour while daddy mummy had their lunch.

IMG_7100IMG_7104

I also allow uncle Bernard, Jie Jie Carin and Jie Jie Rachel carried me when we went out for lunch with them.

IMG_7135 IMG_7138

IMG_7140

I had a very happy and enjoyable weekend!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Wow, Esrene big girl already. Time flies!

Daddy Siu said...

sometimes think that time flies to fast when I keep seeing her doing a lot of different stuff :(