~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Yet another eventful weekend

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last weekend daddy mummy bought me to baby expo. Last year they went to baby expo too when I was just 4 month old in mummy’s womb!!! There were a lot of colourful stuffs there and lots and lots of balloon! I was so excited and happy during the expo. I smile at everyone that say hi to me too!

vlcsnap-2896196

Daddy mummy get a lot of free formula samples and nappies and lots of show bags during the expo. Daddy mummy headed to one of the stall to get my hand and feet sculptures. They always wanted my little hand and feet sculptures since they saw it in the baby expo last year. Finally they manage to get it done now.

I was a good girl, I sat on mummy’s lap and let the aunty get the mould of my feet and hand. It only took her 20 second to get each mould.

IMG_7150

Daddy even took some video of the process.

The sculpture will be something like this, daddy mummy can’t wait to get it soon from the shop!!

image Daddy mummy also bought me a very comfortable, big and colourful playmat, it is called Bubba Mat coz it is for the bub like me!

I love playing on my bubba mat while looking at the colourful picture on the mat. When I grow a bit bigger, daddy mummy can teach me all the words on the mat. Now daddy mummy do not have to worry tat I will flip off my small play mat and hit my head on the floor board, they also do not need to keep washing the throw and mat when I chuck on it during my play time. Easy for them to clean up the mess on the mat and also can use it as picnic mat or outdoor mat.

                                                  This is me on my bubba mat

IMG_7187

                                 This is my play mat…all MINE!!

IMG_7217It was a very nice and sunny weekend, so daddy mummy also took the opportunity to take me for swimming. We went to Nunawading Aqua centre for the swim. Baby like me is free but daddy need to get an adult ticket to go with me. Mummy as our photographer on that day. This is my first time in the swimming pool and I love it!!!

It is really a baby pool that they have, only 0.8m deep. Daddy mummy realised that they do not need to put a float on me.

Auntie Suz passed me this swimming costume from jie jie Amelie. It is a bit big but mummy said I can wear for a while then.

                                          Testing out the water, I love it…warm and nice!

IMG_7620

                                                       Now a bit deeper, nice nice!!

IMG_7636

                                                 Enjoying playing with daddy in the pool

IMG_7572 

IMG_7578

                                       Playing with the float that we found in the pool

IMG_7601

And of course swimming. Daddy mummy said I am such a natural swimmer. I know how to kick my legs and move my hands to move forward.

IMG_7652 IMG_7585

                                                  This is butterfly style!!

IMG_7673

                            Ok, I am tired after the swim. Time to change and get home.

IMG_7687 

Before we leave of course I didn’t forget to take photo with mummy with my robe that auntie Pei Sung got for me before I was born.

IMG_7615

Daddy mummy will post up more interesting video next time!

2 comments:

Julia said...

she loves sitting on top of selwyn's 6 packs! haha

Me! said...

Julia, this is 6 packs in 1 ! Very big and comfortable cushion for her..hahaha!