~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Guess where the music comes from…

Monday, November 30, 2009

One afternoon, after my lunch and some play time, I started to yawn, so mummy put me down in my cot for afternoon nap.As usual, I whined in my cot refused to sleep (normally I will fall asleep after 5-10 min whining). So mummy went to the living room to have her lunch. After 5 min, suddenly mummy heard some music sounds like a music mobile I have. She checked the play mat, the mobile was there without moving. So she started to track towards the direction of the music, it was from my room!!! Except for the music, mummy couldn’t hear any of my noise in the room. She decided to quietly open the door and peep in to have a look, and this is what she found…

Mummy, I am just learning from you. I saw you pulling the handle to make the music ring from this little house, so now I am doing it myself.

Mummy has to keep away this musical toy from my cot so that I can "concentrate" on my sleeping rather than playing.

I have my 2 front tooth already!! I was so cranky for the last week crying in pain middle of the night as I was teething. Now then the 2 little tooth of mine are out, I feel much better now. I can bite and bite on everything now with my tooth!!

IMG_8518IMG_8517


While packing in my room, mummy found this little hat in my tall boy. It fits just nicely on my head. Do I look cute with this hat? Now then I can wear the hat out to block the summer sun :)


During the weekend, daddy mummy brought me to our life group multiplication party. I was overwhelmed with the toys in the playmat. I was so happy playing those toys that I totally ignore daddy mummy. Felishia was trying to play with me, but I also ignore her and continue my "hammering". (Felishia is 2 months older than me).


1 comments:

JACT said...

cute... thank God that her teeth coming out slowly... not like my cousin sister's son... came out 4 teeth at a time.