~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Another milestone

Friday, November 6, 2009

Today mummy discovered that I can crawl!! Mummy said it is a bit too early, coz I just know how to sit and not very stable with my sitting but I can now crawl!

Mummy realised that I keep eyeing her mobile phone when she was talking to daddy on the phone while playing with me in the play mat. So after the call, mummy put the mobile in front of me just to see how I respond. The mobile was too interesting. So I try my best to push and push forward to get the mobile. Finally I manage to grab hold on it! But too bad, mummy took it away once I got it…why mummy? Can’t I have this as my toy???

2nd attempt of crawling...

After I know this new skill, I have been pushing myself forward to grab the toys and things I see around me….how convenience!!

So this is where I ended up in....my sleeping bag ...

Daddy mummy said now they have to quickly get the gate and keep all the dangerous stuffs in the house to prevent me from reaching to them. They never thought I can crawl so fast so never prepare anything. I can foresee it will be a busy weekend for them to tidy up the house then!

2 comments:

meigirl said...

wow. very determined. Good job Esrene!

Unknown said...

dont worry, my nephew was already crawling at 6 months old