~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My Sculpture Arrived

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Remember 2 months ago I told you that daddy mummy did my feet and hand sculpture for me in the blog? Well, after so many weeks, daddy finally received it!!! Daddy was so excited when he bought back home the sculpture. Daddy showed it to me, I love it so much!!! I keep touching the frame just hoping that I can reach out to my little sculpture hand and feet.

Isn’t my sculpture nice?!

IMG_8565

Close up look of the sculptures

IMG_8569

Mummy compared the size of my feet now with the sculpture and realised that my feet is much bigger now even though it is just few weeks ago!

IMG_8563 I am growing fast daddy mummy said.

This is the photo of my little feet on the 2nd day after I was born in daddy’s hands.

1960687_H

Mummy tried to take the similar post for comparison now – 33 weeks.

IMG_8567Look how much I grow!!! Mummy complaint that it is so hard to take the similar post of my feets now coz I keep moving and can’t stay still for 1 minute. Mummy, there’s more interesting thing out there than laying there for you to take the photos of my feet!!!

3 comments:

Angeline said...

The sculpture is very nice! I wish we had something like this here so we could do it for Hannah as well :)

Me! said...

Hi Angeline, they sell DIY casting kits also, maybe you can consider getting it and try it yourself. Check out this web, your mom should be able to get it for you http://www.capturedintimesculptures.com.au/diy.php

Angeline said...

Ok thanks for the tip!