~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Sniff Sniff!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am sick :( I caught some cold from Daddy! Now I am having running nose and little cough. Mummy brought me to see doc, Dr Peter said I am fine, just have a little cold, mummy just has to clear my nasal often to make sure I can breath better. However, I am very fussy and glumpy especially when come to feeding time and sleeping coz I can’t breath properly. I will cry and cry refuse to sleep or feed.

I am very clingy as well, mummy has to always be there to accompany me when I play or having my nap. Mummy also caught the cold virus from Daddy, she is very tired but still have to take care of me. Sorry mummy!

Despite of that, I never fail to give mummy daddy some smile during the day.

I learned how to clip hands now as well. When mummy say “clip clip, clip hands Esrene”, or when I see daddy mummy clip hands, I will clip my hands.

Daddy mummy pray that I will recover very soon so that I can be a cheerful girl as I used to be.

I can also say "da da...da di" now....I am trying to call daddy you see!!!

These is the video clip of me practicing my new skill of sitting up…mummy captured this video one week ago when I was just a beginning. Now I can easily sit up within a sec.

1 comments:

Julia said...

ya, baby gets very fussy & cranky when they have blocked nose, especially coz they don't know how to blow their nose. Caris hates the nasal spray Sterimar too, so we just have to pray for her quick healing.